Building Capacity Resources
El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
- Relationship Building for Program Success (School Garden Support Organization Network) – The success of garden-based education programs delivered by school garden organizations is directly related to the extent that they are able to build trusting relationships and robust partnerships with a diversity of stakeholders. The School Garden Organization Support Organization has created a resource of findings from their 2021 SGSO Leadership Institute that explore how to build partnerships to support your garden work.
- The USDA Farm to School Planning Toolkit: Building Your Team (USDA Farm to School) – Building a farm to school team is a critical first step in the planning process and essential to the long-term success of your program. USDA’s Farm to School program provides some questions to consider when building your farm to school team.
- Farm to School: Building Capacity (Farm to School Coalition of NC) – The Farm to School Coalition of NC has put together a guide that shares action to build capacity in farm to school.
- Farm to School Rubric (Vermont Feed) – Vermont Feed’s rubic is designed to help farm to school and early childhood education teams get a systems-wide view of their farm to school program. This will inform action planning and identify what next steps might be taken to deepen the program and give it greater staying power. It can also be used to identify readiness for farm to school grands and needs for technical assistance.
- Farm to School Action Planning Template (Vermont Feed) – This action plan, created by Vermont Feed, helps Farm to School and Early Childhood Education teams establish values and goals for their farm to school program.